MSc Data Science
The BSE Master’s Program in Data Science prepares graduates to design and build data-driven systems for decision-making in the private or public sector, offering a thorough training in predictive, descriptive, and prescriptive analytics.
The Data Science program is organized around four pillars:
- Statistics and Machine Learning
- Optimization and Operational Research
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Big Data Analytics
- Economics, Finance, and Policy-Making
From academic year 2021-22, the master has two programs:
- The Data Science Methodology Program will prepare you to design and build data-driven systems for decision-making in the private or public sector.
- The Data Science for Decision Making Program integrates key elements from Data Science and Economics to give graduates the ability to deal with all types of data and make the correct inferences from it.
Language of instruction: English
Structure: September – July. Full-time
Credits: 60 ECTS
Visit BSE website for more details.
Would you like to receive personalized recommendations?
We’d love to hear from you… Drop us a line to get in touch!